Canada Goose Men's Expedition Parka - Spirit
This is a premium cold-weather utility parka. Equipped with heavy insulation and an adjustable hood, it will keep you warm in the coldest weather. It comes in different sizes and colors. Available for women as well.
- Canada Goose Men's Expedition Parka (4565M)
- The most well-know of the Canada Goose Products - The Expedition Parka has literally been to the North Pole and back
- FIT: Relaxed Fit, Heavily Insulated
- Sizes available: X-Small through X-Large
- OVERVIEW: This is the original extreme weather, expedition parka, with unique handwarmer/ cargo pockets. Developed for scientists working in McMurdo Station, Antarctica, this parka will keep you warm.
- FABRIC: Shell: 190gsm, Arctic-Tech; 85% polyester / 15% cotton blend with a DWR. Lining: 55gsm, Nylon plain weave treated with water repellent finish
- FILL: 625 fill power white duck down
- Mid - thigh length provides good protection
- Coyote fur ruff surrounding a 2-way adjustable tunnel hood with an adjustable bracing wire for superior protection in high-wind conditions
- Heavy-duty, Center-front YKK 2-way locking zipper
- Storm flap over Center-front zipper secure with Velcro
- Two upper chest pockets with Velcro flaps
- Two lower, full-bellows snow pockets secure with Velcro flaps
- Four, fleece-lined, zippered handwarmer pockets hidden behind chest and lower pockets
- Utility pocket on left sleeve
- Two interior security pockets
- Elasticized Nylon snow skirt
- Waist drawcord provides added warmth
- Recessed, heavy-duty, elasticizes Nylon rib-knit cuffs keep out the cold.
NOTE: We carry this item in our store. Canada Goose products can only be sold In-Store. We try and stock this item all year round, but it is not always available. Please call to check availability of colors and sizes.
- Availability: In Store Only
- Features: Due to High Demand and Low Availability this item is only sold in our store.