Canada Goose Men's Expedition Parka - Graphite
- Canada Goose Men's Expedition Parka (4565M)
- The most well-know of the Canada Goose Products - The Expedition Parka has literally been to the North Pole and back
- FIT: Relaxed Insulated
- Sizes available: X-Small through XX-Large
- OVERVIEW: This is the original extreme weather, expedition parka, with unique handwarmer/ cargo pockets. Developed for scientists working in McMurdo Station, Antarctica, this parka will keep you warm.
- FABRIC: Shell: 190gsm, Arctic-Tech; 85% polyester / 15% cotton blend with a DWR. Lining: 55gsm, Nylon plain weave treated with water repellent finish
- FILL: 625 fill power white duck down
- Mid - thigh length provides good protection
- Coyote fur ruff surrounding a 2-way adjustable tunnel hood with an adjustable bracing wire for superior protection in high-wind conditions
- Heavy-duty, Center-front YKK 2-way locking zipper
- Storm flap over Center-front zipper secure with Velcro
- Two upper chest pockets with Velcro flaps
- Two lower, full-bellows snow pockets secure with Velcro flaps
- Four, fleece-lined, zippered handwarmer pockets hidden behind chest and lower pockets
- Utility pocket on left sleeve
- Two interior security pockets
- Elasticized Nylon snow skirt
- Waist drawcord provides added warmth
- Recessed, heavy-duty, elasticizes Nylon rib-knit cuffs keep out the cold.
NOTE: We carry this item in our store. Canada Goose products can only be sold In-Store. We try and stock this item all year round, but it is not always available. Please call to check availability of colors and sizes.
- Availability: In Store Only
- Features: Due to High Demand and Low Availability this item is only sold in our store.